Dear Friends of Basecamp,
Given the unprecedented questions and challenges surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic and in attempt to slow the spread of the virus, we will be closing Basecamp, cancelling all classes, and rescheduling events tentatively through April 6th.
We pride ourselves on providing a healthy and welcoming space and we feel it’s most prudent to follow CDC recommendations to help protect our community. Obviously no decision like this comes easily, but we have a responsibility to our patrons and employees to provide a healthy space where we can all come together. Ultimately we believe a closure is the most responsible move we can make during these uncertain times.
· We will be freezing all memberships as of TODAY with no freeze fees
· No action is needed from you
· We will alert members if the closure extends beyond April 6th
· Prepaid members will have expiration dates extended
Classes & Programs:
· If you have booked a class or scheduled an event during this time, we will reach out to you to re-schedule or arrange a credit or refund.
We understand you might have some questions and we’ll happily do our best to answer them. The best way to contact us is via email: email@example.com.
Please remember, as we continue to practice social distancing in an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19, small businesses will undoubtedly suffer. Gift cards are a fantastic way to continue to support the small businesses of our community while remaining safe from home.
We look forward to reopening and bringing the community back together again. Thank you for your support and understanding,